Sabado, Mayo 23, 2015

Tutto Domani! (See you tomorrow!)

TUTTO DOMANI!
(See you tomorrow!)


                 Tutto Domani is a small and unassuming café in the corner of New World Hotel in Makati. It has been there for years but I’ve never noticed it because there’s nothing really flashy about the whole place.
                The place is so small you can even see the kitchen at the back. It kind of reminds me of one of my friend’s kitchen. It gives a relaxing and “homey” vibe.

                There are games around to play with while waiting for your order.
SCRIBBAGE!

I've never solved a Rubiks cube my whole life :))
                You can take “shots” of coffee here.
Mocha Coffee(Php170)
            They serve crepes although don’t expect a full stomach from one.
I wasn’t very impressed by my Salmon and Tuna Crepe(Php120). Maybe because I was expecting smoked salmon inside (a bad assumption basing on its price. lol.). But it wasn't that bad.


The Milk and Choco Powder(Php95) was pretty yummy and sweet.

The Crounds(Php125) are to die for! I would get another order if I were not cutting down on sweets. They're super soft and chewy!

They gave us a free Blueberry Cheesecake because it was our first time there. It was really good too. A perfect ending to our visit.

We were lucky enough to chance upon the co-owner/chef Anthony Yupangco with whom we had a good conversation with (we had so much fun, we didn’t notice we’ve been there for almost 5 hours). He was really friendly and nice.
If you’re in to vinyl art, you can also find some one of a kind toys here.


Design your own Toy!


They also sell books and other cute stuff.





They do serve full meals and I have no doubt they will taste delicious. I'll update this as soon as I give Tutto Domani another visit.


Tutto Domani is located at New World Makati Hotel, Esperanza Street Corner Makati Avenue, San Lorenzo Makati City
Contact No. +63 2 8116707
Here's a link to their menu.

                

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento